JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The sales contract between the client and graad.eu is concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal litigations arising from the conclusion of this online sales contract, the case shall proceed according to D.Lgs. 206/05, by which the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer has obligatory jurisdiction.
The conditions in this document can be modified by graad.eu without notice and will be valid starting from the day of publication on the website graad.eu
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A) Pursuant to art. 5 DLgs. N. 206/05, if the client is a consumer (that is a natural person who purchases the products for purposes not related to their own commercial activity, in other words does not make a purchase indicating in the order form a reference to their VAT number), they have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty and without prejudice to what stated in the following point C.
B) To exercise the aforementioned right, the client shall send a withdrawal request by email to Info@graad.eu or by registered mail to Pianeta Hobby – Via Leoncavallo 15 20131 Milano, indicating the reason for the withdrawal, the bank details for the refund, a copy of the order. Once accepted, the client will be sent a notice and shall proceed to return the products at their own expense at the address indicated by graad.eu. Carriage forward shipments or shipments without a reference to our authorization will not be accepted.
C) The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right is valid for the purchased product in its entirety (certification + polycarbonate case); it is not possible to proceed with a return only for a part of the purchased product;
- the purchased product will have to be intact and returned in all its parts - including the packing material; to limit damage to the polycarbonate case it is imperative that it is placed in a second box and it is protected by taking all possible precautions. The application of labels or tape directly on the polycarbonate case must be avoided in all cases;
- the shipment costs for the product's return will be the client's responsibility;
- the shipment, up until confirmed receipt in our warehouse, is the client's total responsibility;
- in case of damage to the product during transport, graad.eu will inform the client about it (within 7 working days from the product's receipt in their own warehouses), to allow them to press charges promptly against the courier chosen by them and obtain the repayment of the product's value (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the client for its return, together with cancelling the withdrawal request;
- graad.eu is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of returned products with uninsured shipments;
D) graad.eu will proceed to refund the client the total amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by bank transfer or paypal. It will be the client's responsibility to provide promptly the bank details to receive the refund: in case of bank transfer, bank account details of the person who placed the order, with complete IBAN code; in case of Paypal the email of the account on which the refund is expected.
E) The right of withdrawal loses its validity completely for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the product (package and/or its contents) in cases where Pianetahobby.it ensures that:
- the external protection (polycarbonate case) and/or the internal original certificate are either missing or modified;
- the integral elements of the product (accessories, parts...) are missing or the product itself shows anomalies;
- damage is present on the product (polycarbonate case or certificate) for different reasons than its transport,
In case of loss of the right of withdrawal, graad.eu will proceed to return the purchased products to the sender, also charging them the shipping costs.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
graad.eu pays particular attention to the online publication of the information regarding the essential characteristics of the products by technical data sheets developed by its partners and/or suppliers and by illustrative pictures of the products, within the limits of technology and in accordance with the market's standards.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
graad.eu puts its utmost efforts to keep the availability of the products on the website constantly updated. Nevertheless, on the off chance that a product shown as available is actually out of stock, the client will be promptly informed by e-mail, so that they can decide whether to wait for the product to be available again, or cancel the placed order completely or partly, removing the no longer available products from the order.
In the case that the unavailability of the product is due to a permanent stop of production of the same by the manufacturer, graad.eu will suggest a product of the same quality and price to the client. In case of refusal by the client, graad.eu will proceed to refund the unavailable product.
Despite the fact that we try to make sure that all the prices shown on our website are correct, it is possible that there could be errors. If we detect an error in the price of the purchased goods, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will let you reconfirm your order for the correct price or cancel it. If we cannot contact you, we will consider the order as cancelled. If your order is to be cancelled and the goods have already been paid for, you will receive a total refund.
SECURITY OF PAYMENTS
It is possible to proceed with the payments on graad.eu via Paypal (which includes the following types of credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express) or via bank transfer or in person at our store. The security of the payments on graad.eu is guaranteed by a reliable and safe system.
ISSUE OF FISCAL DOCUMENTS
graad.eu always issues sales receipts or invoice on request, which is sent by e-mail at the address indicated by the client at the moment of the registration on the website.
All the goods sold by graad.eu come with the official warranty of the manufacturer when it is present, whose validity and duration vary according to the product and the brand.
The warranties issued by the manufacturers of the products sold by graad.eu do not cover:
- irregular or not correct use of the products (clients are advised to carefully consult the instruction manual which comes with the product),
- damages (and their consequences) due to operations by non-authorised repairers,
- damages (and their consequences) due to external reasons (for example: accidents, falls ecc.)
In any case graad.eu will not be held accountable for the potential refusal of the manufacturer to implement the warranty in the above mentioned cases.
All the prices are subject to 22% VAT or 0% VAT based on the typology of the product.
The whole content of the website graad.eu (including but not limited to illustrations, text, descriptions, logo, pictures) is property of graad.eu and/or its commercial partners. Any reproduction, partial or total, of the content of the website, by means of any process and on any device, must be explicitly authorised in writing by graad.eu.
Graad.eu will not be held accountable in any case for the violation of the rights held by third parties by one or more users and committed by reasons of activities carried out by the same users on the website.
COMMENTS, OPINIONS, CRITIQUES, REVIEWS AND COMMUNICATIONS
All the evaluations, opinions, critiques and reviews of the clients sent to graad.eu are monitored and moderated by the marketing department of graad.eu. In the case that these communications are against the laws or morality (improper advertising, defamation, insults, improper comments...) graad.eu reserves the right to deny or modify the opinion in question and, in those cases where this is considered necessary for the safeguard of the rights of graad.eu, to forward these communications to the competent authorities.
Our customer service is at your disposal from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., via one of the following channels: